- £8 - £9 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you a dedicated and hardworking Care Assistant for casual work?
Are you looking company that rewards you financially and recognises the work you do?
We have a Nursing Home in North Tamworth currently recruiting bank carers for a large, prestige nursing home in North Tamworth.
Shift patterns are: 8am- 2pm, 2pm – 8pm, 8am – 8pm or waking nights 8pm – 8am.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience of working within the care sector
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
Competitive rates of pay
A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
Who we are?
Temps 4 Care is a new and exciting care agency with a twist. As our way of saying “thank you” for your hard work we are offering all staff a loyalty card. This loyalty card means; the more you work, the more point you get, the more rewards you are entitled to.
Interested? Please apply now.
Temps4Care is a care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands that specialises in sourcing Care Assistants and Support Workers within Residential Care, Domiciliary Care and Supported Living.