- £7.83 - £7.83 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
Temps4Care is a temporary care agency and are currently on the lookout for experienced Care Assistants in Wombourne and surrounding areas. We can offer our staff full or part time hours top suit, from Monday through to Sunday, across the shift patterns above. Please note: shift times will vary depending on what home you are going to.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met to a high standard at all times.
- Assisting patients with varying levels of personal care as and when required.
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth.
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client.
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion.
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks.
As a Care Assistant you will need to be:
- Caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Reliable and flexible
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Positive and approachable
- Able to communicate on all level
As a Care Assistant you must:
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience of working within the care sector
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Free training courses
- Prizes for Temp of the Quarter
- Loyalty incentives for all staff
- Flexible working hours
- competitive rates of pay
Interested? Please apply now or call Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2350 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.