- £8.72 - £8.72 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We are currently looking to recruit skill and experience Support Workers, to work on a bank basis in the Longbridge area.
Our client specialises in the rehabilitation of people with an acquired brain injury and complex needs such as cognitive, physical and/or emotional difficulties, including physical and verbal aggression, impaired social functioning and disinhibited behaviour.
They deliver rehabilitation and support, for up to 22 individuals, including four self-contained flats designed to allow individuals to progress to more independent living, whilst remaining in a safe setting.
- Will have proven experience of supporting individuals with similar needs
- Will have undergone training in manual handling and hoist
- Will be a caring individual who has a passion to improve the lives of and empower others
- Be committed to engaging, participating and supporting in a range of activities designed towards aiding the rehabilitation of individuals
- Be willing to work 8am-8pm shift patterns (day shifts)
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and, any relevant training courses required for the role (unless they are able to provide certificates for these courses that are in date).
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in and you feel you meet the requirements of this role; we would be really interested to hear from you.
Please apply now or contact Rhianna McCabe on 0121 362 2333, for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.