- £8.21 - £9.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We have fantastic opportunities for dedicated Care Assistants to work across a number of elderly residential homes across Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.
All services are located within modern, purpose built settings, catering for elderly residents, respite and dementia care.
The locations are easily accessible on public transport.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care, as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
- Free training
Interested? Please apply now, alternatively call Lea Millinchip for an informal chat, 0121 362 2350
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.