- £7.83 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
We have fantastic opportunities for experienced and dedicated Care Assistants to work in a Residential Care Home in Tamworth.
You will have the flexibility to choose what your rota looks like. We can offer full and part time hours from Monday through to Sunday including earlies, lates and long days.
We pride ourselves on finding you the right positions to fit around what you are looking for.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is essential that you:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience of working within the care sector
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
- Free training
Interested? Please apply now, call Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2326 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.