We have fantastic opportunities for dedicated Care Assistant to join our team for 3 beautiful care homes for the Elderly located in Wolverhampton
The care homes are near Wolverhampton, The homes are modern and attractive locations specialising in residential, Respite and Dementia care.
The locations are easily accesible on public transport.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
- Free training
Interested? Please apply now, call Lea Millinchip on 0121 362 2350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.