We have fantastic opportunities for dedicated Care Assistants to work across a number of elderly residential homes across Dudley and surrounding areas.
The locations are easily accessible on public transport.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care, as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
- Free training
Interested? Please apply now, alternatively call Lea Millinchip for an informal chat, 0121 362 2350
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.