- £8.50 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you an experienced and dedicated Care Assistant looking for ongoing day work?
We are working with a client in the Moseley area that urgently requires a compassionate care worker to support an elderly gentleman with vascular dementia and high risk diabetes in his own home.
Due to the nature of this role we are looking for someone who is able to show understanding and respect towards the gentleman and his family whilst working in their home. It is also essential that the chosen candidate is able to maintain a professional approach throughout their assignment and that they adhere to the care plans provided, with input from the gentleman’s wife.
The day shift would be from 9am to 7pm. You will be required to work one day at the weekend every other week as well as covering annual leave and sickness as and when required.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety criteria is met at all times
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Providing personal care where required
• Treating the gentleman in your care with respect, dignity and compassion
To be considered it is essential that you:
• Must have had prior experience working with the elderly
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Must be a driver
• Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Natalie Millard 0121 362 2342
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.