- £7.50 - £9.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
We have fantastic opportunities for experienced and dedicated Care Assistants to work night shifts within a variety of Care and Nursing Homes in Walsall and the surrounding areas.
You will have the flexibility to choose what your rota looks like. We can offer full and part time hours from Monday through to Sunday across a variety of shifts such as; earlier shifts, lates, long days, waking nights and sleep ins.
We pride ourselves on finding you the right positions to fit around what you are looking for.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with daily activities as required by the client
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience of working within the care sector
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
- Free training
Who we are?
Temps 4 Care is a new and exciting care agency with a twist. As our way of saying “thank you” for your hard work we are offering all staff a loyalty card. This loyalty card means; the more you work, the more point you get, the more rewards you are entitled to.
Interested? Please apply now.
Temps 4 Care is a new and exciting care agency based in the West Midlands that specialises in sourcing Care Assistants and Support Workers within Residential care, Domiciliary care and Supported living across the West Midlands. We offer fantastic rates of pay and as our way of saying “thank you” for your hard work we are offering all staff a loyalty card. This loyalty card means; the more you work, the more points you get and the more rewards you are then entitled to.