- £7.83 - £9 per hour
- Job Type:
- West Bromwich
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Temps4Care urgently require Casual Support Workers in the West Bromwich and surrounding areas. We have a number of vacancies within both residential and supported living services, supporting adults who live with a range of learning disabilities.
If you are looking for flexible work that allows you to choose what you want your rota to look like, then this is the perfect role for you. We can offer earlies, lates, long shifts and night shifts depending on your availability and how many hours you would like to work per week.
You duties will include:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times.
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth.
• Assisting clients in all aspects of physical and emotional care enabling them to achieve the lifestyle of their choice.
• Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion.
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks.
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Sickness incentives
• Referral pay-outs
• Quarterly awards and bonuses
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check, be eligible to work in the UK and undergo any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Natalie Millard 0121 362 2342
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.