- £7.83 - £8 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you a loyal, dedicated and caring Support Worker looking for casual work?
We urgently require casual Support Workers who are experienced, hardworking and not afraid of a challenge.
Our client is a national charty that supports young and older adults who have sensory impairments.
When supporting people with complex needs continuity of care is crucial, therefore we require all staff to be available for full time work between the hours of 9.15pm and 7.15am Monday – Sunday.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Assisting clients in all aspects of physical and emotional care enabling them to achieve the lifestyle of their choice
• Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Have experience in the relevant sectors, having worked with challenging behaviour previously
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Are MAYBO trained
• Have hoist experience with relevant certificates
• Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are within the last 12 months).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Natalie Millard 0121 362 2342
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.