- £20000 - £21500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a deputy manager for a domiciliary care agency in the Manchester area. This is initially a temporary contract for 9 months covering maternity leave; however there may be a possibility of it extending into a longer term position. We’re looking for somebody who has some management experience in a domiciliary care environment and who is committed and passionate about delivering quality based care services.
- As the deputy manager, you’ll work closely with the registered manager to manage the quality and continuity of care delivery
- You’ll manage and monitor the achievement of care delivery KPI’s
- Support the branch manager to ensure that the branch is meeting regulatory and legislative requirements
- Ensure the care provided is designed around the client
- Ensure that each customer has an assessment of care, risk assessment and care plan reflective of their individual needs.
- Staff management – Manage conduct, absence, grievance and capability issues
Hours of work are 0800- 1630 Monday – Friday
This is initially a 9 month contract but thet may be future roles available within the company.
- We’re looking for somebody with experience of managing staff in a domiciliary care environment.
- You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle and commutable to the South Manchester area.
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 or above
- You’ll be used to working in a busy environment and able to adapt quickly and easily to different situations.
My client have a strong training and development programme for all employees and pride themselves on a ensuring that employees feel supported and at ease at work. They provide competitive rates of pay, full induction and training employee recognition awards and employee benefit and reward system.
Interested? To be considered for the deputy manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us