- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Temps4Care have fantastic opportunities for experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Assistants to work within Solihull, Acocks Green, Shirley and Hockley Heath.
As you will be required to travel to different addresses throughout your shift, it is important that you are a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
WHen working at a Domiciliary Care Assistant with Temps4Care, you will be paid in full for your whole shift; including travel time and fuel costs.
As a Domiciliary Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
- Assisting with varying levels of personal care as and when required
- Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
- Assisting with medication
- Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
- Meal preparation and light domestic tasks
As a Domiciliary Care Assistant it is important that you:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience of working within the care sector
- Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
- Are reliable and flexible
Interested? Please contact Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2326 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.