- £9 - £10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
***Required: Health Care Support Workers to work for us!***
If you’ve got a background in the care sector then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for supporting / caring for a wide range of people (adults or children). The service users could have learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, mental health issues, acquired brain injuries or they could be older people with dementia, or in need of care.
You’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting service users in their setting
– Helping them live as normal a life as possible
– Working with fellow carers/support workers
– Keeping the service users safe and free from harm or danger
– Reporting any incidents
– Helping to administer medication
– Updating patient records
– Providing excellent levels of person centred care. This will usually involve personal care, so please only apply if you are comfortable with this.
What experience do I need?
We are looking for people who have got a background in the care sector, ideally at least 6 months.
We also need you to have experience of looking after people with varying needs of care and support.
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Experienced in supporting adults or children in need of care or support
– Caring and compassionate
– Able to travel to different locations in easy to reach areas that are close to where you live
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Health Care Support Worker role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Health Care Support Worker position offers a basic salary between £9 – £10 per hour. You also have the ability to earn overtime in this role. Sometimes rates offered are higher than the standard rate, depending on the urgency or nature of the shift or the location. You will have the ability to join our emergency groups where different shifts and rates might be offered.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a well established temporary Care and Support Worker agency, based in the West Midlands, providing staff to companies and organisations in the West Midlands and surrounding areas.
We are a company that people want to work for because they are dealt with in a professional and open way and have an excellent reputation in the market.
As a business we work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.