- £40000 - £40500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Our client is a charity who exist to support disabled people to live flourishing and fulfilled lives. They currently seek an Interim Area Manager on a 6 month contract to develop 2 of their services based in Bromley and Edgware, whilst ensuring that the care and support standards are at the highest that they can be.
The key aspect of this role is to take accountability of both the commercial responsibilities of the services, whilst also ensuring individualised person centre support is being provided by the delivery teams. Other duties include:
- Ensuing that all services comply with relevant legislation, systems, processes and policies and procedures.
- Organically grow the delivery portfolio within a 30 miles radius of the service areas.
- Work alongside the mobilisation manager to integrate new business into the portfolio.
- To work with the community engagement to ensure they work closely with the community and actively implement things that will benefit the wider community.
You will need an in-depth knowledge of legislation, policies and guidelines pertinent to Social Care and have previous experience, ideally within a learning or physical disabilities environment. In addition you will have:
- An NVQ level 4 in Health and Social Care and Leadership
- Up-to-date statutory training such as Manual Handling
- Experience of managing a service and people
- Experience of Financial Management and Budgeting
- Driving license and a car
A basic salary of £40,500 pro rata (please note this is a 6 month contract)
If this role is of interest then please send a copy of your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.