- £18750 - £18750 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Recruitment Officer / Internal Recruiter / Regional Recruiter role available – 9 month contract covering maternity leave. We’re looking for somebody with experience of recruiting staff, ideally gained with social care sector. The Regional Recruiter is responsible for advertising roles, conducting telephone pre-screenings, organising interviews to take place with the manager and post offer compliance checks such as DBS, references and training.
The Recruiter Role
As a Regional Recruiter you’ll be responsible for the recruitment of care workers for a number of the company’s domiciliary care branches. You’ll work from head office in Nottingham and be responsible for;
- Placing adverts
- Pre-screening candidates via telephone
- Checking application forms
- Organising interviews
- Processing DBS
- Processing reference checks
- Organising training
- Liaising with the branch staff
This is a 9 month contract covering maternity leave and ideally starting ASAP. You’ll work Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30.
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for an individual with experience of recruitment who can hit the ground running. You’ll have worked in a role such as internal recruiter, recruitment officer, recruitment administrator, or regional recruiter. Or you may have worked as a care coordinator or care manager and had responsibility of recruiting carers.
- Ideally you’ll have recruited in domiciliary care, health and social care or similar.
- You’ll understand the importance of compliance checks in social care and have had responsibility for processing DBS or references before.
- You’ll be able to start soon and available for the duration of the 9 month contract term.
Interested? Click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.