- £20000 - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Learning Disability Service
Salary: £20,000 + benefits
Location: North Yorkshire
6 Months contract initially
We are currently working with a client who is looking for a Registered Manager for an initial period for six months with a view to becoming permanent.
The position is based in a residential home for service users with learning and physical disabilities and the role involves all aspects of managing the service with the assistance of a supportive and experienced team. This is a 6 month contract initially with a strong potential to become permanent.
There are many duties involved in the role of Service Manager including:
- Manage the team within the service, ensuring that safe, evidence based practice is employed at all times according to policies and procedures and within Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all people attending the service including safeguarding of adults (SOA).
- To manage and oversee the care and support within the service
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of the Service Users, ensuring that systems are in place and followed for the reporting and investigation of safeguarding incidents and relevant action taken.
- Lead, manage and monitor the staffing teams via the management structure ensuring that members of staff are recruited, inducted, trained, supervised and apprised in line with policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for the effective communication and records to be in place regarding the Service Users development and wellbeing. Ensuring that there is an effective two-way communication system with parents/ advocates and other stakeholders where appropriate
The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Manager or an experienced Deputy Manager looking for the next step up. You will hold NVQ Level 3 and ideally Level 4, or be working towards.
A large charitable organisation that supports vulnerable service users across the Yorkshire region. They support people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities in residential settings and within the community.
This position will be suitable for: Service Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager. Team leader, Learning disability manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green for more details on 0121 362 2314