- £30500 - £30500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re recruiting for a Branch Manager post for a Domiciliary Care Agency near Leicester. This is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave. You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff, will have worked in a domiciliary setting previously and be looking to take up a new challenge with a well-established domiciliary provider. The Registered Manager is responsible for overseeing the care provision, ensuring CQC standards and contract compliance are met and leading the team to deliver a person-centred care service. In return my client can offer you plenty of support, and a competitive salary of £30,500.
- As a Branch Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You’ll manage the office staff to ensure that full rota cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- You’ll ensure that the branch is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards
- You’ll ensure that Local Authority contracts are being adhered to
- To take responsibility for the business development of the branch
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager / Deputy Manager within domiciliary Care / home care
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll be friendly but professional in your approach
- Ideally you’ll have the NVQ level 4 or be working towards
- YOu’ll be availble to start a new position around February time.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.