- £8.21 - £8.21 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic Support Workers for one of their residential services, based in the Olton area.
The service is home to four individuals, with Autism, learning disabilities and the potential to express behaviour that is challenging. All service users communicate using PECS hence, experience of using this method of communication is desirable.
A successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of supporting individuals with similar needs
- Will be happy to provide personal care
- Will be a caring individual who has a passion to improve the lives of and empower others
- Be willing to participate, support and engage in a range of activities
- Experience of communicating via PECS (Picture Exchange Communication Systems)
- Training in the administration of Buccal Midazolam (Epilepsy rescue medication)
- Training/experience of manual handling (one wheelchair user)
Please note that successful candidates will be employed initially on a temporary basis however, there will be the potential for full-time employment (through temp to perm opportunities).
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and, any relevant training courses required for the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in and you feel you meet the requirements of this role; we would be really interested to hear from you.
Please apply now or contact Rhianna McCabe on 0121 362 2333, for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.