- £8.91 - £9.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Temps4Care require Support Workers to support a number of client across the Halesowen and surrounding areas. We have regular work across a number of residential homes and supported living services who support adult with learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
If you are looking for flexible work that allows you to choose what you want your rota to look like, then this is the perfect role for you. We can offer earlies, late shifts, long days and night shifts depending on your availability and how many hours you would like to work per week.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care are met at all times.
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth.
• Assisting clients in all aspects of physical and emotional care enabling them to achieve the lifestyle of their choice.
• Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion.
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks.
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Referral pay-outs
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check, be eligible to work in the UK and undergo any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.