- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join our busy and friendly Temps4Care team.
We have a number of vacancies based at a Supported Living Service in Kidderminster.
The service supports younger and older adults with complex care needs, including; challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and mental health.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
• Have a calm and patient persona.
• Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
• Are reliable and flexible.
Join our team and we will reward you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Progression opportunities
• Sickness incentives
• Quarterly bonuses
Shift patterns are:
7am – 2pm
2pm – 9pm
7am – 9pm
Monday – Sunday
Interested? Please contact Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2326 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.