- £9 - £10 per hour
- Job Type:
- Leamington Spa
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Residential Support Worker to come and work for us.
We are a temporary staffing business who supply Support staff to a variety of children’s residential homes in Worcester.
If you can demonstrate experience of supporting adults or children who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviours then you could be perfect for us and we’d love to see your resume.
Please note: This is a full time and part time, temporary role. In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends and some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Supporting young people who live with learning disabilities and emotional behavioural difficulties in Worcester.
As an agency worker you will be required to cover advanced bookings as well as on the day bookings, depending on the needs of our services and around your availability
– Supporting individuals to ensure they are safeguarded at all times
– Completing various house keeping tasks as and when needed
– Updating communication books, daily logs and any reports and assessments
– Administering medication
– Experience of supporting adults or children who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
– At least 6 months experience within care
– Flexible and reliable
– Caring and compassionate
– Able to travel to various locations across the West Midlands
– Basic salary: Between £9 – £10 per hour
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
– Benefits: Free training and flexible working hours
The standard working hours for this position are 7am – 2pm, 2pm – 9pm, long days of 7am – 9pm and wake nights 9pm – 7am.
Think that this Support Worker role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Support Worker position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Care Worker, Care Assistant, Care Support, Health Carer or as a Residential Support Worker..
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.