- £8 - £8 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you an experienced Support Worker who has passion and enthusiasm for helping people to live better lives?
Do you enjoy a challenge and putting yourself out of your comfort zone?
Do you want to work for a well-established and respected health care company who provide quality care for young adults and older adults with complex care needs ranging from mental health and challenging behaviour?
We have fantastic opportunities for Support Workers with recent restraint training certificates in Brierly Hill and surrounding areas, to work within both residential and supported living services.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Help to improve the lives of people with complex care needs.
- Encouraging the individuals to succeed in achieving independence and personal choice.
- Be comfortable providing personal care; washing, bathing, toileting and feeding.
- Assist in the administration of medication according to agreed policy and procedure.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
- Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
- Have calm and patient persona.
- Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
- Are reliable and flexible.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- £8 per hour and time and a half for all bank holidays.
- Free training, including a 4 day Pamova restraint training course.
- Flexible working hours.
- Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job.
Interested? Please contact Natalie Hutchings on 0121 362 2326 for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.