- £8.21 - £8.21 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Our client is dedicated to providing a range of innovative opportunities for people with profound multiple learning disabilities; ensuring that they can live their lives to the full, learn new skills, develop their existing skills, socialise and make meaningful memories.
The service can be accessed by up to 30 individuals on a daily basis and, provides a range of support to young people and adults who have profound multiple learning disabilities and complex care needs.
A successful candidate will:
– Have proven experience of supporting individuals with profound multiple learning disabilities, complex needs and sensory impairments
– Will be happy to provide personal care
– Will be a caring individual who has a passion to improve the lives of and empower others
– Be willing to participate, support and engage in a range of activities, from: swimming, dance, music, inspired sports, cooking, visual arts, holistic therapies, outdoor pursuits and various skills for life workshops.
– Have experience of using hoists and supporting people who use wheelchairs.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date). Please note that successful candidates will be employed initially on a temporary basis however, there will be the potential for full-time employment (through temp to perm opportunities).
Interested? We would be really interested to hear from you Please apply now or contact Rhianna McCabe on 0121 362 2333, for an informal chat.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.