- £7.83 - £8.83 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you a reliable, experienced and hardworking Support Worker looking for an ongoing position?
We urgently require passionate Support Workers who are not afraid of a challenge to work at a residential home for adults who have sensory impairments and learning disabilities.
If you are looking for flexible work that allows you to choose what you want your rota to look like then this is the perfect role for you. We can offer earlies, lates, long shifts and night shifts depending on your availability and how many hours you would like to work per week.
In return you will have a rewarding role where you are really making a difference in vulnerable people’s lives and you will be supported by Temps 4 Care throughout all of your assignments.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
• Providing personal care as and when required
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Treating residents with respect, dignity and compassion
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks
To be considered for this role it is essential that you:
• Have experience in the relevant sectors, having worked with challenging behaviour previously
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless you already have certificates for these courses that are in date).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Natalie Millard 0121 362 2342
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.