- £8.72 - £9.72 per hour
- Job Type:
- Brierley Hill
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you a loyal, dedicated and caring Support Worker looking for casual work?
We urgently require casual Support Workers who are experienced, hardworking and not afraid of a challenge.
Our client supports adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviours so you must have prior experience of working in these sectors. The shifts on offer vary between earlies, lates and long days. You will have the flexibility to choose what your rota will look like.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Assisting clients in all aspects of physical and emotional care enabling them to achieve the lifestyle of their choice
• Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Have experience in the relevant sectors, having worked with challenging behaviour previously
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are within the last 12 months).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Leahanna on 0121 362 2350
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.