- £7.50 - £9.5 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
Do you want to be a part of a friendly team where you are recognised for the work that you do?
We have fantastic opportunities for experienced and dedicated Support Workers to work with clients who have a variety of learning disabilities. Our clients are based in Kings Heath, Moseley and surrounding areas.
With all positions you have the flexibility to choose what your rota looks like. We offer full and part time hours from Monday through to Sunday across a variety of shifts such as; earlier, lates, long days and waking nights.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Assisting clients in all aspects of physical and emotional care enabling them to achieve the lifestyle of their choice
• Treating service users with respect, dignity and compassion
• Meal preparation and some light domestic tasks
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
• Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
• Have the right to live and work in the UK
• Have experience of wokring with people with people with Learning Disabilities
• Have hoist experience with relevant certificates
• Are caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Are reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
• Free training
Who we are?
Temps 4 Care is a new and exciting care agency with a twist. As our way of saying “thank you” for your hard work we are offering all staff a loyalty card. This loyalty card means; the more you work, the more point you get, the more rewards you are entitled to.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Fran Stallard – 0121 362 2335
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.