- £7.70 - £8.70 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Are you a dedicated and caring Support Worker with experience of working in the Mental Health sector looking for ongoing work? We urgently require Support Workers who are hardworking and flexible to work in a respite service in the Edgbaston area for a well-respected company.
Our client provides respite for vulnerable adults who need support emotionally to live independent lives. There is no personal care required in this role so duties will mainly revolve around providing company and support on a day to day basis.
The rota is on a shift pattern basis so full flexibility is required.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the health and safety of those in your care is met at all times
• Encouraging and promoting independence, feelings of security and personal worth
• Treating residents with respect, dignity and compassion
• Some light domestic tasks
To be consider this role you must:
• Have prior experience in the Mental Health sector
• Have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care or be working towards this
• Be caring and passionate about improving the lives of others
• Be reliable and flexible
In return you will be rewarded with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• A loyalty scheme where you are rewarded for your hard work
• Awards and prizes to recognise your hard work, reliability and dedication to the job
• Free training
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any relevant training courses required of the role (unless certificates for these courses are in date or you are on the DBS update service).
Interested? Please apply now or contact Natalie Millard 0121 362 2342
Temps 4 Care is a new and exciting care agency based in the West Midlands that specialises in sourcing Care Assistants and Support Workers within Residential care, Domiciliary care and Supported living across the West Midlands. We offer fantastic rates of pay and as our way of saying “thank you” for your hard work we are offering all staff a loyalty card. This loyalty card means; the more you work, the more points you get and the more rewards you are then entitled to.