- £8.21 - £8.21 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers within Birmignham and the surrounding areas.
We have a number of vacancies across both Supported Living Service’s and Residential Homes.
The service’s support younger and older adults with complex care needs, including; challenging behaviour, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and mental health.
As a Support Worker it is important that you:
* Are caring, enthusiastic and passionate about improving the lives of others.
* Have a calm and patient persona.
* Understand the varying challenges that come with mental health and learning disabilities.
* Are reliable and flexible.
Join our team and we will reward you with:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Progression opportunities
* Sickness incentives
* Flexibility: we can offer bank shifts or temp-perm positions.
* We invest in you: We will organise mandatory training or refresher courses free of charge, badges and uniforms.
Shift patterns are:
* 7am – 2pm – Morning
* 2pm – 9pm – Afternoon
* 7am – 9pm – Full day
* 9pm – 7am – Night
Monday – Sunday
Interested? Please contact Leahanna Chamberlain on 0121 362 2309 for an informal chat or send an email to Leahanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialises in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.